Positive Affirmations for Self-Confidence
One of the fundamentals of meditation is to be in a relaxed, calm, and even tranquil state of being. And the only way to achieve this is to let go of your worries, release stress, and let your internal thoughts become quiet. Our affirmations are going to help you with all of this and much more, including focus, concentration, and even dedication to your practice.
Repeat these 24 Affirmations every morning for 30 days and see your Self-Confidence and Self Worth skyrocket!
- I love and accept myself unconditionally.
- I am a deserving human being.
- I approve of myself and feel great about myself.
- I radiate love and respect and in return, I get love and respect.
- I am well-loved and well respected.
- My high self-esteem enables me to respect others and get respect back in return.
- I face difficult situations with courage and conviction. I always find a way out of such situations.
- I have the strength to make my dreams come true.
- I am free to make my own choices and decisions.
- I am a unique and a very special person and worthy of respect from others.
- I like myself better and better each and every day.
- My high self-esteem allows me to accept compliments easily and also freely compliment others.
- I accept others as they are and they in turn accept me as I am.
- It matters little what others say. What matters is how I react and what I believe.
- All is well in my world and I trade love and acceptance with the world.
- I consciously release the past and live only in the present. That way I get to enjoy and experience life to the full.
- I have high self-esteem as I respect myself.
- I am a winner!
- I deserve all that is good. I release any need for misery and suffering.
- I release the need to prove myself to anyone as I am my own self and I love it that way.
- I am solution minded. Any problem that comes up in life is solvable.
- I am never alone. The universe supports me and is with me at every step.
- My mind is filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts, which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.
- My mind is full of gratitude for my lovely and wonderful life.