Daily Affirmations For Success And Confidence
PRO TIP 1: It’s essential that you put yourself in a calm state of mind before you start to affirm out loud. Therefore, take a few deep breaths in and out before you start this process. Whilst saying out loud each affirmation, imagine your heart is ‘smiling’. This will help to add more feeling and meaning as you say each affirmation.
PRO TIP 2: Although it may feel strange saying these affirmations (especially if it’s your first time) just know that over time your subconscious will start to believe what you are saying. The process becomes easier each time you practice it.
For 30 days, first thing in the morning, last thing at night, by yourself, in front of a mirror, stand up straight, square your shoulders, look yourself in the eye and quietly, firmly say in the first-person present-tense:
- I, ________, am a person of integrity, with a good attitude and specific goals.
- I have a high energy level, am enthusiastic, and take pride in my appearance and in what I do.
- I have a sense of humor, lots of faith, wisdom, and the vision, empathy and courage to use my talents effectively.
- I have character and am knowledgeable. My convictions are strong and I have a healthy self-image, a passion for what is right, and a solid hope for the future.
- I am an honest, sincere, and hard-working person.
- I am tough but fair and sensitive.
- I am disciplined, motivated, and focused.
- I am a good listener and patient but take decisive action.
- I am bold and confident, yet humble.
- I am an encourager, a good finder, and a forgiving person.
- I am a student, a teacher, and a self-starter.
- I am obedient, loyal, responsible and dependable.
- I have a servant’s heart, am ambitious and a team-player.
- I am intelligent, competent, persistent and creative.
- I am health-conscious, “balanced” and “clean.”
- I am flexible, punctual and thrifty.
- I am an honorable person who is truly grateful for the opportunity life has given me.
- These are the qualities of the winner I was born to be and I fully intend to develop these marvelous qualities with which I have been entrusted.
- Tonight I am going to sleep wonderfully well. I will dream of powerful, positive dreams. I will awaken energized and refreshed, and tomorrow is going to be MAGNIFICENT!
Repeat the above process the next morning and close by saying: “These are the qualities of the winner I was born to be. Today is the first day of the rest of my life and it is WONDERFUL.”
Lets us all know how you get on in the comments below! Enjoy